home

Tuesday 27 May 2014

OOPS... I did it again

 I have no idea what he did but he looks utterly adorable so it needed to be cropped!  I tried to step out of my box a little with this one, so i stamped the flowers onto cardstock with black archive ink then colored with water color markers.  It was the first time i used water color markers but they were flab, used a paintbrush with water to blend.  I also didn't use pattern paper just blank cardstock, i always use pattern paper.  I used a fern stencil and distress ink in three color to add color and interest in the background.
once i painted the flowers i fuzzy cut the flowers and leaves out, but they were super bright a little too bright for my liking so i inked the edges, back in my box.
 added a title- fun foam words from Amy Tangerine (ordered from wsquaredscrapbooking.com ) , then another out of box moment i doodled with black and white markers, i now believe i will be putting doodling in my box of tricks.  The white gel pen is another great purchase from wsquaredscrapbooking.com Uni-ball white gel impact pen.
Then back in my box with some chipboard, i inked the arrows black and added more doodling.

This one took me the longest and it was a challenge from start to finish, i kept adding more and more in an attempt to like what i created, in the end I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment