home

Tuesday 5 February 2013

ALIVE AND WELL

Yes i am still here, and still kicking!!! Once i got back from Florida i spent the next couple of weeks cleaning out the shop and finding room in my home for all my scrapbooking stuff.  I did have time to go to a scrapbooking weekend where i created a recipe box, faux scale and cannisters.  I love how it turned out plus it used up some extra and old product.

i made all the 3D items out of chipboard- its all about scoring the chipboard then i could shape into round canisters and an old fashion scale.  I used a glue gun to hold it all together and not one of those cold hot gun- those do not work the glue sets before the pieces are secure.  You need to use a good old regular hot glue gun the ones that burn your fingers. I used mod podge to adhere the paper, and on the outside to seal so there are no paper edges to lift.

selling on etsy if you are interested.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/122666664/recipe-box-and-cannisters

No comments:

Post a Comment