home

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Christmas Wreath

I have a friend holding a winter trade and craft show as a fundraiser for Relay for Life and I am donating a wreath for auction.


 
created using Melissa Frances 3-D chipboard house I used Fabscraps Christmas line which worked great since the paper has a faux barn wood.  Added tinsel along roof edge and white mica flakes on roof for snow.  These 3-D chipboard houses are great they come with trees and a resin shape.
 
Next I covered paper mache balls with 7 gypsies tissue paper and mod podge.  I cut the paper mache ball so the back is flat and easier to glue onto wreath which is wrapped with burlap.  Curved music note paper and glued onto wreath giving it movement.  Made pointsettas using the new tim holtz die cut which i am in love with and they worked great to cover any holes. Finished with tulle again to hide more holes  (PS don't look at the back)
 
I am off to a scrapbooking rereat this weekend stay tune for what I create

No comments:

Post a Comment